Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year

Today I am going to learn how to post a link!

Happy quotes below are from here: The Happiness Project (thanks Gretchen!)

“Life’s short and we never have enough time for the hearts of those who travel the way with us. O, be swift to love! Make haste to be kind.” --Henri-Frederic Amiel

"Imaginary evil is romantic and varied; real evil is gloomy, monotonous, barren, boring. Imaginary good is boring; real good is always new, marvelous, intoxicating.” Simone Weil

“What a wonderful life I’ve had! I only wish I’d realized it sooner.” Colette

“It is easy to be heavy: hard to be light.” G. K. Chesterton

A man’s first care should be to avoid the reproaches of his own heart.” Joseph Addison

“For the love of God and my Sisters (so charitable toward me) I take care to appear happy and especially to be so.” St. Therese

“I must do the work that I am best suited for…” Edward Weston daybook

No comments: