HERE ARE THE RULES:
1. Post these rules on your Blog.
2. Link to your Tagger. This is a wonderful PR tool for the GOOGLE search engines. HENCE THE NAME TAGGED!
3. Share 5 facts about yourself on your Blog. Some facts can be random & some unusual. Sharing on Tagger's Blog is optional.
4. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their Blogs.
5. Let them know they are Tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
- i worked at the 1996 Olympic games as video coordinator for gymnastics. i got to sit right at the table on the floor. oh so important!
- my father was an art professor and used to use slides of my 2-7 year old artwork in his lectures. i vaguely remember being in the classroom a couple of times and how weird it was to see all these grown-ups talking about my drawings and looking at me.
- i did not know i wanted to "be an artist" until 1998 when my sweet hubby took me to a paint your own pottery studio as a gift for my birthday. that's when i realized i had been an artist inside all along. from then on art has been a huge part of my life.
- i spent years collecting inspirational quotes and sayings. i have volumes of them!
- i have coached gymnastics for 21 years.
let me think...
1. Mo'a Romig Boyles
2. Mimi Kirchner