Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Diversion

Not much to blog about right now except the many, many illnesses that are plaguing our family and sapping my energy. I swear, it must be something about this house that keeps us all sick! Tomorrow I get to go to the dentist to have a tooth worked on. Goody.

My good friend Suzanne Urban from ODACT has started blogging! Here are a few links to my fellow Connecticut-area artists. Check them out, they are all fascinating and fabulously talented.

Here are some family photos to enjoy while I recoup from the cooties.

Cute Miss B in mid-air...
Cute Baby E...
Cute x2...

My beautiful Little Sister Emery...

3 comments:

Mo'a said...

What a beautiful family you have. I love the photo of the little one going through the striped tunnel.
I hope spring and sunshine will have you all healthy again.

Thank you for mentioning my blog...I finally posted again on both of them...so many computer problems lately...I have felt out of the loop.

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!

What a beautiful family you have !
:-)

-Jenny

Anonymous said...

Hey Dawn! Love this blog! Also love seeing the clothing that you're working on, are you painting those cute little shoes?

Cutest babies in Fairfield County award go to Beah and Eloise!

Your sister is adorable too!

Suzanne