Monday, February 18, 2008

New Doll

Meet Franny...




Franny is an elf doll who enjoys spending time in vintage pottery. She is looking for a place to call home. She would like to bring her favorite yellow creamer mug with her wherever she lives. She may not stay in the cup all the time but she wants to have it with her as a private area. I really like Franny. I almost don't want to let her go! I guess if it is meant to be, she will not sell and stay with me. Otherwise hopefully the person who adopts her will love her very much. Visit Franny on my etsy site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable...I love all the little people you have been making lately.
Your Esty shop is great...can you believe it, I don't have Paypal...I have to fix that...I am afraid however that I will do too much shopping once I do :)